Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vacation Reading Fail

Drifting Clouds by Caspar David Friedrich

I got back home late last night from vacation. I got a lot less reading done than I wanted (don't you hate when that happens???).

Here's my damage from vacation:
- Finished Annexed by Sharon Dogar
- Finished The Gin and Chowder Club by Nan Rossiter
- Got 85% of the way through with Deal With The Devil, Part 1 by Gunnar Grey
- Finished about 50 pages in Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares


What are you reading this week?

10 comments:

  1. I am currently hacking my way through Bleak House by Charles Dickens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...always seems to happen to me on vacation :)

    I'm interested to see what you think about The Gin and Chowder Club...read one blog review, but I wasn't entirely convinced to add it to the ol' TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a whole lot better than me Meg, I read the last of the Nelson Mandela book and "The five people you meet in heaven."

    Really enjoyed that book but it was only a short book with 208 pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it really doesn't matter as long as you had a nice vacation:) Hope your upcoming weekend is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went away for 3 nights and got none done! I think when l am away l just don't have time!
    Well done on the books you got read =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Melanie H I loved TFPYMIH! That's definitely a book that sticks with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea And vacation was wonderful!!! Have a good weekend as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @BooksforCompany Yeah, I had a lot of family stuff to do on this vacation so I stayed pretty busy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...