Friday, June 3, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 6/3-6/6


This week's question is:  “Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!”

I really love all of the posts that I did for Armchair BEA. The prompts gave me some really good things to think about being a new book blogger. I really like the responses that I got to especially the first two blog posts listed below. Being new at this, I'm gobbling up new ideas and thoughts as fast as I can and some of you all had some very helpful tips for me. Thank you for being awesome!

Here are my Armchair BEA posts:
- Blogging About Blogging
- Nurturing Relationships
- Best of 2011

What's your favorite post you wrote in the last month?

12 comments:

  1. And I enjoyed reading those posts :)
    Discussing blogging ideas and tips is always great food for thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kat P blogging tips and tricks are always yummy food for thought. I love your blog and am now following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also loved my Armchair BEA posts c:

    I'm a new follower btw c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the BEA posts!! Thanks for all the support =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping by, happy Friday!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kat P Yes! You never know what you're going to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Certainly loved reading everyone's posts about BEA. Filled with jealousy. Must find a way to attend this event next year....

    I'm stopping by via the Hop. I hope you will visit my blog, Readerbuzz. I always follow back.
    And I am doing a monthly giveaway. This month: Anna and the French Kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...