|Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
By my count, this is the first time that I've participated in Top Ten Tuesday but this seemed like the perfect topic for me. So a little while ago, I made an announcement that for all of August, I'm going to work on getting some of those books off of my ever growing TBR list. These books on this list have been taunting me for awhile now. In no particular order, here are my top books on my summer TBR:
1. Lily of the Nile by Stephanie Dray (I've met Ms. Dray and have yet to read her books. That's sad!)
2. Song of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Yeah, I haven't read this one, for serious)
4. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
5. The Pink Carnation Series by Lauren Willig (I got many of the books in this series when Borders was closing)
6. The Rome Series by Kate Quinn (Again, I've had the opportunity to meet the lovely Ms. Quinn and I have not read any of her books. Bad, reader, bad!)
7. The Paris Wife by Paula McClain (I read A Moveable Feast and Paris Without End this year already. I need to read this one).
8. The Kitchen Daughter by Jael McHenry
9. Arranged by Catherine McKenzie
10. Anglo-mania: With Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's first wedding anniversary this past April, the Diamond Jubilee a couple weeks ago and the London Olympics coming up this summer, my Anglophilia has been at manic levels. I have tons of Anglo affiliated books on my shelves that I would love to get to.
What do you want to read this summer?