Friday, July 22, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 7/22-7/25


Join the fun!: http://crazy-for-books.com/2011/07/book-blogger-hop-722-725.html

This week the Book Blogger Hop question is: What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t?

When it comes to reading, I'm very much an equal opportunity reader for the most part. I can't say that I won't at least try any book in any particular genre. Of course I do have some favorite genres (give me a good historical fiction any day!!!!) but I'll try just about anything once. One thing that I've really liked about book blogging and interacting with other bloggers is that it's really broadened my reading horizons. I so love that!

What say you?

PS: Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a One Day prize pack. You have three chances to win! You do have to be a follower (just a heads up). Fill out the form here!

11 comments:

  1. So you get through absolutely everything? I wish I could do that...if there's something I don't like, or I just can't finish it, I won't.
    Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are some genres i will not read however one i wish i could but havent is: http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow really, you even read biographies?!

    New follower, happy Friday!

    Mazz @ Words on the shelf
    http://wordsontheshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pretty much feel the same...although I'm kinda hesitant to read Westerns for some reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so great that you love all the genres! There are a lot I wish I could get into, but just can't. ;)

    Thanks for hopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Stopping by from the hop!
    Have a great weekend

    www.gracedwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a great point about book blogging. It exposes us to so much beyond our comfort zones. Historical fiction isn't something I read. I actually avoid it so much that I wasn't going to read Revolution because half of it is a diary written during the French Revolution. But a number of gushy blog reviews convinced me to give it a try and it is probably in my top ten this year and I've recommended it to so many people!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nina @ Death Books and Tea Oh no! I've finally made peace with the fact that life is too short to read bad books. If I can't get through it, I put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @fakesteph That may be one of my favorite aspects of book blogging. It makes me so happy when I find a new book that I absolutely love thanks to my book blogging friends! I also loved Revolution. Before book blogging, I would have never picked up a young adult book!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...