Friday, July 15, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 7/15-7/18






This week's question: How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?

I love my library. Since moving to the District about 9 months ago, I've been way impressed with the DC library system. I can pretty much have access to any book I want through my own branch or one of the other branches. It's fantastic! I try not to buy too many books because I'd like to not have to live in a refrigerator box for lack of funds.


Where do you usually get your books?


9 comments:

  1. I love using my library too. It is so easy to order books online and then stop in and pick them up when they are available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just blogging by, have a happy Friday!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/07/book-blogger-hop_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get most of mine from the library but I will admit that we live in a rural area so its not the biggest and best library.

    The books that I can't get at the library, I get at either the local book exchange or book mooch which is like paperback swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for libraries!! :) I'm definitely a fan of the interlibrary loan system -- don't know what I'd do without it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anne I think that has to be one of my favorite features of the library!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jo Me neither! It's like being able to have a massive library all in one place :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...