Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Introducing: Reagan from the Star Shadow Blog

card.jpg


Armchair BEA '11, Day 3: A week or so ago, all of the participants of Armchair BEA were given the name of another blogger to interview. I got to interview Reagan from the Star Shadow blog that I had never visited before.

Here's the interview (don't forget to go visit Reagan once you've finished reading the interview):

1. How long have you been book blogging for? Had you ever blogged before you started your book blog?
 
I started my blog in October of 2009 before I had a back surgery thinking that it was a great way for me to spend my recovery time sharing my thoughts on book not really knowing much about the blogging community or really how big it is. This was my first blog ever and I am really so thankful to be part of this awesome community.

2. Why did you start your blog?

I started the blog as a way to pass the time after a back surgery, really I was quite shocked to see and learn about how huge this community is. It got me back into reading and writing which I love.
3. We're almost halfway through the year already! What have been some of your favorite reads so far for 2011?

Some of the 2011 book I have loved hmmm... so many great ones... I loved Delirium by Lauren Oliver, The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter really loving the mythology and dystopian books this year.... Currently reading Abandon by Meg Cabot, which so far is another favorite read.
4. I see from one of your recent posts that you just went to Alaska for the first time (someplace I've always wanted to go). Why did you choose to go there? What was your favorite part of the trip?

Unfortunately that wasn't me it was an author doing a guest post.. However, I would love to go to Alaska, has always been a dream of mine..very jealous!!!
5. If you could only bring three books with you to a deserted island, which ones would you bring?
hmmmm only three...

Zombies Vs. Unicorns (because I love the stories and there fun to reread)
A collection of Meg Cabots Work
and A Collection of Simone Elkeles Work

6. Do you have a favorite spot to read in?

In bed its comfy and warm lol

7. What is your all time favorite book?

My favorite all time book would be actually the Chicagoland Vampire Series... by Chloe Neill (I cant pick just one book)

8. I'm a new blogger. Do you have any tips/hints for me and other new bloggers?

Don't change how you do things.. to be like other bloggers, we all need our unique voices, and that is what always sticks out to me.

Be sure to visit the Star Shadow blog!

3 comments:

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...