Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros


Here's a new meme from Bibliophile by the Sea. Give us the first paragraph of the first chapter of the book you are currently reading.

I'm still in the midst of reading Something Borrowed.



Here's my FCFP (hehe):

"I was in the fifth grade the first time I thought about turning thirty. My best friend Darcy and I came across a perpetual calendar in the back of the phone book, where you could look up any date of the phone book, where you could look up any date in the future, and by using this little grid determine what the day of the week would be. So we located our birthdays in the following year, mine in May and hers in September. I got Wednesday, a school night. She got a Friday. A small victory, but typical. Darcy was always the lucky one."

Let me if you share some of what you're reading!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting intro; I've never tried this author, but hope you enjoy her book.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...