I'm unfortunately not going to BEA '11 this year but I'm very excited to be participating in Armchair BEA. Today for Armchair BEA, we were asked to introduce ourselves.
So who am I? I'm a 20-something living in the Nation's Capital with my husband and two cats (Winston and Totoro) who kindly tolerate my grave book addiction. We live in a pretty small place that I love where the books slowly seem to be taking over like kudzu (thank goodness for ample bookshelves).
I've always been a reader. I can't remember the last time that I've been without a book. I read just about anything. I haven't met a book that I won't at least try. Fiction, non-fiction, politics, history, chick-lit, YA; I love it all.
Some bookish facts about me:
- I can only read one book at a time.
- I have a special bookmark that I love using and always think I'm going to lose it.
- I usually read 3-4 books a week
- I have always loved recommending books to others so book blogging was a very natural fit for me.
- I almost always read the book before I watch the movie.
What are some of your bookish facts?