Friday, May 20, 2011
Follow Friday! (2)
This weeks Follow Friday question: Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
I could probably name a lot more than five but... I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
1. My family says that I open envelopes weirdly. I stick my finger in the corner and just pull. The envelopes never look that great afterwards (C'est la vie).
2 . I hate milk in my cereal. If I have cereal with breakfast, I'll eat it dry out of a bowl with a glass of milk on the side (haha).
3. I only like to read one book at a time. I get too confused if I read more than one at a time!
4. Caffeine seems to affect me in weird ways. I can drink coffee and tea right before bed and sleep just fine but on the other hand, I get very cranky if I don't have my coffee and tea to wake up with.
5. I probably go to the library at least once (sometimes twice) a week!
So what are your quirks? Post about it, let me know and I'll be sure to visit your blog!
Posted by Meg @ A Bookish Affair at 10:40 AM
Labels: Follow Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love visiting the library too!ReplyDelete
I'm an old follower :)
Feel free to stop by my blog - http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/
Hopping by and now following! Haha, I'm an envelop tear-er, too :)ReplyDelete
Take care & happy reading,
1. My memory is auditory. I can remember the exact words you used to tell a joke, but not your face.ReplyDelete
2. My eldest child is entirely visual. Go figure.
3. My husband and I are well concealed uber nerds.
4. Salt & savory. Not sweets.
5. Five quirks? Five? I'm not quirky enough for 5.
I can only read one book at a time too. I don't know how other people read more than one at a time.ReplyDelete
I don't think I have ever met anyone who didn't like milk in their cereal!ReplyDelete
Hi, I'm a new follower :). I'm jealous of those that can drink tea/coffee with caffeine and go to sleep! I have to stop the caffeine by 1PM or I'm up most the night. I LOVE my library and I go at least once a week, usually more.ReplyDelete
Here’s my Hop and Follow post! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Old follower here. I do the same, go to the library at least once a week! Happy ReadingReplyDelete
Hopping through. I hate milk in cereal too. I've eaten it dry since I was 3.ReplyDelete
@Jules (The Great, The Good and The Bad) The library has to be one of my favorite places in the world!ReplyDelete
@Ms. C Haha, for some reason both my fam and my husband take offense to my envelope ripping!ReplyDelete
@BlurbIsAVerb I'm definitely way more visual than auditory. I wish I were more auditory.ReplyDelete
@Anne I have a friend who always has at least 3 or 4 books. It's so crazy!ReplyDelete
@Allison Haha, glad to be your first then :PReplyDelete
@Howard Sherman Many of us seem to have the same quirks.ReplyDelete
@Jen @ A Book and a Latte Welcome! I know a lot more people who are kept up by caffeine. My husband is one.ReplyDelete
@Ange I can't stay away!ReplyDelete
@Alison It's just better that way :)ReplyDelete
I love the library! My kids and I go there at least once a week so we can all pick books. My 4 year old is funny, he loves to borrow but never wants to part with the books to return them. New follower here, have a great weekend!ReplyDelete