Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday Thoughts

Oh wow, I woke up this morning to a comment from Dana of Let's Book It that I had been featured on her blog as blog of the week! Guys, I'm blushing. This is so cool and I'm incredibly touched. Click to see what she had to say.

This is slightly related but different, I haven't said anything on the subject but if you've been paying attention to the book blogosphere earlier this week, you know that there's been a lot of drama (plagiarism is just bad; don't do it!). What should have been a discussion on how we as both readers and bloggers should really be aware about the issues at hand, devolved into an ugly cut down instead of being an important discourse on plagiarism and intellectual property. In light of that, I think it's so nice to still see people being kind to each other. We really are a community! We can have good, fruitful discussions with each other without turning into members of Congress (I live in DC, I know what that looks like and it ain't pretty)!

Photo Credit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...