I've said it before and I'll say it again: 2012 has been a great year for reading and a great year for this blog but I want to change up a couple things so I figured that now would be the perfect time to make some reading resolutions for 2013.
- Read more of my own books: Oh woe is the book blogger who gets all of these free, shiny books in exchange for a simple review. Man, I did not do so well on getting through my own books this year. I got way too over-zealous in reviewing solicited books. I am going to try to make a strong effort to read all of those lovely books that are already on my shelf.
- Don't go challenge crazy: I am participating in two TBR challenges for the year. The first is the Historical Fiction challenge. The second is the Mount TBR challenge. That's it! I totally failed at the Mount TBR challenge this year so I'm hoping if I limit my focus that I will be able to actually meet my goal for that particular challenge
- Read ahead: I'm going to really try to get ahead with my reading so I can write reviews faster and post them longer in advance, which may make me a little less stressed and nutty.
- Change up my reading diet: Even though I'm an eclectic reader, I definitely have a heavy focus on fiction. I want to read more non-fiction in 2013 as well as more classics. Here's to being more well-rounded!
- Literary Locale: I started this little weekly feature on my blog and then stopped. This needs to change. Literary Locale is coming back!
Do you have any bookish resolutions for 2013?