Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sharing is Caring: Gone Reading!

Guys, the gift giving season is almost upon us. I like starting my Christmas shopping early so when Brad Wirz of Gone Reading LLC contacted me, I was pretty excited. Mr. Wirz is the founder and CEO of Gone Reading, a non-profit dedicated to bringing books and libraries to developing countries the world over. They sell a variety of bookish items (let's just say that I added to my own Christmas list as well) and all of the profits go towards funding Gone Reading's projects!

What better way to tell someone that you love them than giving them a cool bookish shirt? And it supports a great cause! I'm sold.




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thanks for the heads up on this! Great cause and I think I might get some of the book club gifts for my book club pals :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...