Sunday, November 6, 2011

Challenge Accepted!: 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge

Yay! I'm glad that I'm book blogging at the beginning of the year so I can join in on some of the fun challenges. When I saw this challenge, I knew that I'd do awesome at it!






Rules:
  • Anyone can join. Sign up here!
  • You don't need a blog to participate.  If you are a Non-blogger please leave a comment  on The Eclectic Bookshelf's post with a link (if you review elsewhere) to your review or with the book(s) you read.
  • Audio, ebooks (some libraries allow ebooks to be checked out), bound books are ok.
  • No re-reads
  • Create a sign up post and post the link in the linky below.
  • Challenge goes from January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
Levels:

Level 1 - Read 12 library books
Level 2 - Read 24 library books
Level 3 - Read 36 library books
Level 4 - Read 37+ library books




I'm going to go all out and say that I'm going to try for Level 4. I love my library so I think this is an achievable goal.

Join me!

8 comments:

  1. That looks like a challenge I can handle. I'm going to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Level 4, wow! I am in awe! ;-) I'm starting at level 1, until I learn to cut back on scheduled reviews! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, I'm totally in on this one too. Thanks for making me aware! I **ADORE** my library and spend WAY too much time there. This challenge shouldn't be hard for me at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ham1299 I'm going to have to do some of that in the new year too. I feel like I'm flying through books simply to keep on schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Asheley (@BookwormAsheley) Yeah, I think this should be pretty easy. I'd live at my library if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is exactly what I'm doing. Fortunately, I enjoy most of what I'm reading. Still ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! I think I WILL join you :)

    I love my library and get most of my reading materials there!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...