To sweeten the deal, I'm leaving the giveaway open for another week. One of the conditions that I gave you is that you had to post a blurb by December 31st, I'll now give you until January 30, 2012 to do so. You can even just email me your blurb and I'll feature it on A Bookish Affair. Simple! And remember, you can post on Goodreads, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. You don't have to be a book blogger!
Here are 5 reasons that you may want to enter to read Nightfall in Mogadishu:
- It's a thriller!
- If you like characters that kick butts and take names, this book is for you!
- This book is based on some of the things that Veronica Li actually saw when she was in Somalia for work. What's cooler than a real story?
- How much do you know about Somalia now? You'll know much more after this book!
- Fall is the perfect time to curl up with a good page turner!
- It's a true story! You won't believe some of the things that the main character goes through!
- It's full of heart!
- This book's location is like a vacation in a book!
- This is a great family story that reads like a novel.
- This is definitely a cozy read to curl up with.