Monday, February 25, 2013

Mailbox Monday!


Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and hosted by Audra of Unabridged Chick this month. 





Gifted (from a very sweet friend who shares my love of books. Books are the best gifts, people!):

Key of Light by Nora Roberts
Key of Knowledge by Nora Roberts
Key of Valor by Nora Roberts
Chocolat by Joanne Harris

For Review:

The Chalice by Nancy Bilyeau
Margaret Fuller by Megan Marshall
Rocamora by Donald Michael Platt
House of Rocamora by Donald Michael Platt

What was in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. I've only read Chocolat but nothing of Nora Roberts. Looking forward to your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read a couple books by Nora Roberts. They are a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. The gift books look great as do the review books. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great stack of reads, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/mailbox-monday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your new books. I'm excited to read The Chalice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ENJOY your books!!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...