Thursday, February 14, 2013

Booking Through Thursday!

Booking Through Thursday is hosted here

Today's question is:  What do you love most about reading?



Finally! An easy question! My favorite part of reading is the experience I have when I'm reading. I'm a dweller, meaning that when I have an issue or am not feeling at my best, I fixate on whatever it is that is bothering me. It drives me nuts! Reading has always been a surefire way for me to just escape and get outside of whatever has been perplexing me. It's definitely a welcome release!

What say you?

10 comments:

  1. I love that reading can be both entertaining and educational at the same time. Entering into another world and time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! You never know what you're going to learn from a good book!

      Delete
  2. Depending on the choice of book, reading can be either escaping from or a tool to work through something. my BTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, that's a really good point. I can't tell you how many times I've read a book and have been able to take some sort of lesson away for dealing with things in my own life.

      Delete
  3. Reading is my escape too - there's nothing I prefer than curling up with a good book :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree , reading is a great release.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/booking-through-thursday_14.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...