Thursday, February 7, 2013

Booking Through Thursday!

Booking Through Thursday is hosted here

Today's question is: Do other people influence what you choose to read? When a family member recommends something, or a friend says they hated a book you were planning to read … does it affect your reading choices?


Other people definitely influence what I read! Guys, a huge reason that I became a book blogger is that I really like to share book recommendations with other people. Not only do I like to share what books I liked but I like to know about what other people liked too. If someone tells me that they read a book and really loved it, I'm more apt to pick it up. One of the reasons that I started reading young adult fiction is that I saw so many great reviews on other book blogs that I thought I should give some of the books a try. I did and I loved them! 

What say you?

6 comments:

  1. I find great books on other blogs, too. Here's MY BTT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree! I read a lot more YA thanks to recommendations from the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found some great reads through recommendations by bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have discovered so many wonderful books and authors if it hadn't been for my book blogging friends.
    2 Kids and Tired Books BTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book bloggers recommend the best reads.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...