Friday, April 28, 2017

Book Lovers and Lovers (that also like books)

In addition to being a book lover, I love data. This has a bit more to do with my day job than my side passion here on A Bookish Affair. It sounds a bit strange to say that  I love data and I love all of the things that a well collected and displayed set of data can tell us.

EHarmony has an interesting infographic on book lovers and lovers that like books.  Check it out!



I thought the linkages between certain books and the amount of communication people received was especially interesting!

Is there anything that surprises you about this infographic?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...