|Originally posted on www.instagram.com/abookishaffair|
Ah, the end of January... finally. I don't know about you but it feels like January lasted about three months at the very least. I did get some good reading in though!
My January in numbers:
- I posted three times each week except for one week. (goal almost met!)
- I read a total of 16 books.
- Five of those books were books I already owned! (goal met!)
- Only three of the 16 books were fiction (very surprising as I feel like I usually read way more fiction.
Best books I read this month:
- Seven Days in June by Tia Williams
- People You Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
- Read at least seven of my own books
- Read at least three leadership books (already owned or not).
What are your reading goals for February?