I read 137 books last year, which is still down from the all time highs I was hitting a few years ago but not as bad as 2020!
I read a lot of great books but here are some of my favorites (in no particular order):
- Trick Mirror by Jia Tolentino
- The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
- The Yellow Bird Sings by Jennifer Rosner
- Caste by Isabel Wilkerson
- The Women of Chateau Lafayette by Stephanie Dray
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
- Burnout by Emily Nagoski and Amelia Nagoski
- My Inner Sky by Mari Andrew
- The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir
What books did you love in 2021?