Wednesday, January 5, 2022

2021 Favorites!

 


I read 137 books last year, which is still down from the all time highs I was hitting a few years ago but not as bad as 2020!

I read a lot of great books but here are some of my favorites (in no particular order):

  • Trick Mirror by Jia Tolentino
  • The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
  • The Yellow Bird Sings by Jennifer Rosner
  • Caste by Isabel Wilkerson
  • The Women of Chateau Lafayette by Stephanie Dray
  • One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
  • Burnout by Emily Nagoski and Amelia Nagoski
  • My Inner Sky by Mari Andrew
  • The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
  • Atomic Habits by James Clear
  • Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
  • Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir
What books did you love in 2021?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...