Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Review: Fox Chapel Coloring Books

I was excited to receive these two coloring books, thanks to the PR and Fox Chapel Publishing!






Thank goodness for coloring books! Even as an adult, I still love to color as a way to relax in the evenings. Both of these books are really cute and have some really nice designs. I love how different each page is and how fun the designs are in both books.

I have a fascination with henna so I especially loved the Henna Style coloring book. The designs are so pretty!

Are any of you out there into the adult coloring book craze?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...