Sunday, January 3, 2016

Novel Books in Clarksburg, MD!

There's a little bookstore in a gorgeous yellow house on one of the backroads between my house and my parents' house. Every time I passed it, I would say to myself or out loud to my husband that I needed to visit. I finally had an opportunity to stop in last week. The book store is called Novel Books and it is adorable! It's located in Clarksburg, MD, super convenient to I-270.


How cute is this place?

The store offers both new and used books!
They have great play area! My girls will be all over that in not too much time!
I might need this Goodnight Moon bag. How cute!
In warmer weather, this porch is just calling for readers to hang out and read on it as the world goes back.
Here's what I got!
"Rules of Civility" was a used book. The other books were all ARCs that Novel Books gives away to those that want them. The store is incredibly cozy and I cannot wait for my next visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...