Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Literary Locale: My Vacation Spot






Literary Locale is a weekly feature here on A Bookish Affair where I talk about book settings, where I'm reading all of those wonderful books and just about anything in between. Feel free to grab the logo and join in the fun. I'd love to see where you're reading. 

So I'm back from vacation. I got lots of reading done while I was gone. It's so nice to be able to lay out in the warm sun and just get sucked into a good book. I had a great reading week. I read a total of four books and got part way through two more books. 

So where was my favorite place to read on vacation?

This place right here:
Photo Credit
Clear water. White sandy beaches. Lots of tropical vegetation. Gorgeous views. Yeah, it's all there. I sat myself in a beach chair and read almost an entire book in one sitting. 

Photo Credit

Where are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like heaven! Is there anything better than hunkering down in the warm sand with a good book? Any time I can plow through almost a whole novel in one sitting is a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I love being able to do that. It certainly doesn't happen enough!

      Delete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...