Monday, January 6, 2020

2019 Favorites

Dearest Readers, I could not get myself together enough to tell you about my favorite reads of 2019 in 2019 but let me tell you about these fantastic books now. In no particular order, here they are! I hope you're able to pick up a few of them and read them.

Let's Go Swimming on Doomsday by Natalie C. Anderson




Four Days of You and Me by Miranda Keneally (So this one isn't out until this spring but it's adorable and I loved it and you must read it when it comes out).



Ribbons of Scarlet by Kate Quinn, Stephanie Dray, Laura Kamoie, E. Knight, Sophie Perinot, Heather Webb



The Grace Year by Kim Liggett



Ask Again Yes by Mary Beth Keane



Notes from a Young Black Chef by Kwame Onuwachi



Once More Unto the Brech by Meghan Holloway



Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston



The Huntress by Kate Quinn



The Chef's Secret by Crystal King



Nowhere Boy by Katherine Marsh



A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihira



Learning to See by Elise Hooper



Bad Blood by John Carreyrou



Washington Black by Esi Edugyan



Becoming by Michelle Obama



American Princess by Stephanie Marie Thornton



Call Sign Chaos by Jim Mattis and Bing West



What should I definitely put on my 2020 TBR list?

3 comments:

  1. some great looking books. i am still on the waitlist for michelle obama's book
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan, As you probably know, Miranda Keneally is coming to GBF2020. One of my favorite adult books was Marriage Bureau which you recommended to me. Also loved Song for a Whale by Lynne Kelly. I was mesmerized by In the Neighborhood of True by Susan Kaplan Carlton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan, As you probably know, Miranda Keneally is coming to GBF2020. One of my favorite adult books was Marriage Bureau which you recommended to me. Also loved Song for a Whale by Lynne Kelly. I was mesmerized by In the Neighborhood of True by Susan Kaplan Carlton.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...