Tuesday, December 20, 2016

My Bookish Christmas List

If you're reading this blog, I can probably guess some of what is on your Christmas list! Is it books? It's probably books! My Christmas List is filled with books!

Here's what I'm asking Santa for this year:

Backman is quickly becoming one of my favorite writers!

This is one of those books that I've been meaning to get around to reading. It's time!

This book sounds cute and I love anything set in London.

I just read this same author's book on Spain. This one is about food culture in Japan. Yummy!

Fiction set in Central America? Family Secrets? Sign me up!
I haven't heard a bad thing about this book!

What's on your wishlist?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...