Sunday, April 17, 2011

Top 5 Sundays (1)


This week Top 5 Sundays asks about what paranormal powers would we like to have?


This is a meme from Larissa's Life
Rules:
  1. Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
  2. Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
  3. Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
  4. After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
  5. If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This is kind of hard! Wouldn't it be nice to have a magic power?

1. Extra Sensory Power (ESP)


Wouldn't this power be fun? I wouldn't be much fun to play cards with anymore.


2. Super Speed


Just think of everything that I could do with this power. I'd use my power for cleaning and reading mostly :)


3. Precognition


Knowing things before they happen would be awesome. Just think, I could play the lottery and win all the time (that would be fantastic but a little unethical). The downside to having precognition would be knowing all of the sad stuff that will happen. I wonder if I could pick and choose what I would want to know about?


4. Flying


This would be fantastic. No more sitting in traffic or sitting on the Metro for me anymore!


5. Invisibility


I'm not really sure what I would use invisibility for but it would just be way cool.

So, what powers would you want? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...