This week Top 5 Sundays asks about what paranormal powers would we like to have?
This is a meme from Larissa's Life
- Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
- Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
- Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
- After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
- If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)
This is kind of hard! Wouldn't it be nice to have a magic power?
1. Extra Sensory Power (ESP)
Wouldn't this power be fun? I wouldn't be much fun to play cards with anymore.
2. Super Speed
Just think of everything that I could do with this power. I'd use my power for cleaning and reading mostly :)
Knowing things before they happen would be awesome. Just think, I could play the lottery and win all the time (that would be fantastic but a little unethical). The downside to having precognition would be knowing all of the sad stuff that will happen. I wonder if I could pick and choose what I would want to know about?
This would be fantastic. No more sitting in traffic or sitting on the Metro for me anymore!
I'm not really sure what I would use invisibility for but it would just be way cool.
So, what powers would you want? Let me know in the comments!
Post a Comment
Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!
As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.