Friday, August 7, 2020

Reading Challenge Update!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgtCM5lSqa7igLqp0sN4F7JcdgNbQ04jI2LtRA2dcEJFA8fKUoIUKWEuV2dmS8dcVOam-wAbCktiFveW6_09ghyZLigmlyjVlngx31XfUs5w_-hZ3pVYWHzf8xQqCQcDqMy0wIWrIbVq2du/s1600/aRound+the+World+in+2019.png

So if you saw my post from Monday, you know that my reading hasn't been going great recently and so I am still not finished with my around the world reading challenge (it's getting a little silly at this point). I am really going to focus it in August so come back in early September to see how I've done. Part of the reason that I'm writing this particular post is that I want to hold myself accountable and perhaps you'll do me the favor of holding me accountable as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...