Wednesday, February 9, 2022

On the Radar: February 2022


 Here's to hoping that this blog post finds you warm and cozied up with a good book and a warm drink! February is bringing a few more books that I'm excited about! 

The Last Grand Duchess by Bryn Turnbull
February 8, 2022
(My local B&N had early copies out this weekend, lucky me!)

The Nineties by Chuck Klosterman
February 8, 2022

The Next Ship Home by Heather Webb
February 8, 2022
(I also got an early copy this weekend from B&N - woot!)


Delilah Green Doesn't Care by Ashley Herring Blake
February 22, 2022

What books are you looking forward to this month?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...