Friday, March 1, 2013

Literary Locale!






Literary Locale is a meme here at A Bookish Affair on Fridays where I talk about where I've been reading lately or any other bookish locations that I feel like talking about. Feel free to grab the logo and play along!

Isabel Allende


I love authors who can take me places that I've never been before. I'm a traveler to my very core and perhaps by now, you've picked up on how much I love armchair traveling through my reading. Isabel Allende is one of my very favorite authors and she definitely has a way with making the settings of her books really come to life.

A couple weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be able to get tickets to see her speak in May in D.C.  I cannot wait! It's a dream come true!

So in preparation for seeing her in May, I'm trying to read/ re-read all or most of her books before I see her.

Here's the list of her books (from Wikipedia):

 I hope I can read a lot of these!

Where are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. Youг style іs very uniquе in compаrison
    tο otheг folks Ι havе гeaԁ stuff from.
    Тhanks for posting when yοu've got the opportunity, Guess I'll јuѕt boοk mаrk this sіte.



    Here іs my web sitе - ephedrine alkaloids for sale
    Also see my web site - videorecept.Biznecd.ru

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...