Saturday, May 14, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: May 13- 16


This week the Book Blogger Hop asks:  "Are you going to Book Expo America (BEA) and/or the Book Blogger Convention (BBC) this year?"


I'm not going for two reasons.


1. I just started blogging about two months ago so I'm not sure that it would be very beneficial for me to go this time around. Maybe next year when I'm a little more established.


2. I have a couple big trips set for this summer (Montana and Ukraine) so the time I can take off of work for anything else is very, very limited. 


Are you going?

1 comment:

  1. I'll be going, and if you have the opportunity to go next year, don't hesitate, since new bloggers are very welcome at BEA and the blogger con. It's a great way to meet others with your interest in person. Those sound like wonderful trips!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...