Monday, January 17, 2022

Bookish Thoughts: Warm and Cozy

 


As I'm writing this on Sunday night, it is dark and snowy outside! I'm not much of a winter lover but I do like the warm cozy feeling of being inside huddled under blankets with a hot drink and a delicious book. As much as I hate the winter, I'm trying to embrace having more inside time to read.

Here's what I've read over the past week:

I'm currently making my way through "I Alone Can Fix It" by Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker.

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. day to my fellow U.S. readers! May his memory be a reminder to push for justice truly for all! I'm thinking about this quote:

"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward."

3 comments:

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...