Friday, July 5, 2019

Reading Challenge Update

As a reminder, I am aiming to read a book from or set in each country the Department of State recognizes, which is 195 countries!

I didn't get a chance to do an update last month due to being really busy with moving back into our house (finally!). Both May and early June were not great as far as reading went but now I'm back into my groove so hopefully July will be looking better.
I read books from this many countries in May and June:
6
You can check out my progress on my map or see a list of where and what I'm reading here.

I have read 56 books for this challenge so far.

Take a look at my list! What else should I be reading?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...